Thursday, November 30, 2006

Support our Troops!


I know that so many of you are either related to someone or know someone who is serving in the military for our country right now.
I got this email from a third year student at our school today letting us know about an awesome website that can help make a small difference in these amazing men and women's lives while they serve our country. Please do this! It only takes a second...and pass it on to your friends and family as well.
"There are lots of military personnel who are currently deployed away from home and are serving to protect America's interests abroad this holiday season. I wanted to ask each of you to visit this site http://www.letssaythanks.com and fill out a quick Happy Holidays card that will then be printed by Xerox and sent to the troops. It literally takes 5 seconds and 3 mouseclicks and can make a huge difference."
Thanks guys!

1 comment:

Jeanna said...

I LOVED this! Already visited and sent a card away...gotta go do more!