Yesterday's Weather: Sunny and a high of 69Today's Weather: 30 degrees, freezing rain turning to snow
Gotta love Missouri weather! It's so cold out right now, and it took me almost an hour to make it from school to home, which is usually only a 15-20 minute trip. Oh the fun.... :) They're talking about closing school tomorrow due to the weather, but honestly I'd rather they didn't. In college I would have loved to have a day off due to weather; unfortunately now I realize that whether or not we have school that day, this stuff is still on the boards and still needs to be known for future patient contact. So, that being said, leaves us with the fun of making up all the lectures from tomorrow on some other day that already has it's own lectures scheduled. Like I said....so much fun. :-P
Tomorrow I'm also scheduled to be an Ambassador for an interview day for prospective students. It's always fun giving tours and trying to "sell" the school when it's freezing and sleeting/snowing all day long. Should be an interesting day!
My plans for tonight are simple: Get cozy in my favorite pajamas, turn the heat up, grab my favorite blanket and snuggle up on the couch with my ......pathology notes. Blechh...it was fine up until that last part. :) Actually I've got to study those notes for the first years because I'm supposed to start tutoring them for this section on Friday and I haven't even looked at those lectures from last year yet! :) It might be helpful if I know what I'm talking about when I go into this!
Adding to the fun....I have a new puppy that's HATING this weather outside and really not wanting to go out. It was so pathetic...I took him outside and all he did was paw at my legs and cry when I put him outside. Should be a fun evening!
Well, I thought I'd post now (nothing profound of course) so I could get more done tonight. If I think of anything earth-shattering or more interesting to say I'll post it later. I'm sure you're all waiting in breathless suspense.... :)

No comments:
Post a Comment